SPRING 2019 REGISTRATION BEGINS OCTOBER 22ND TO DECEMBER 2ND
Steps to follow when registering for both BAAS students and Graduate Students:
- Check for registration deadlines
- Check your Degree Audit (DAR) for missing courses
- If you do not have any courses listed, below are your options:
- If you would like to register for course instead of the course listed on your Degree Audit, please submit the following substitution request:
- Check the Schedule of Classes for the upcoming TERM. Plan your schedule.
- Register for courses!
- Submit the registration form "OWLS Registration Update". This form is necessary for the following situations:
- Classes being moved from 'Open Electives' and applied to your Degree Audit.
- Classes counting towards your Degree Audit for financial Aid and VA benefits.
Spring 2019 Registration
- October 22 –December 2 (Registration begins at 6am and ends at 5pm on December 2) Payment due date not posted yet – check links below for appropriate website
- December 4-21 $25 late registration fee (Registration begins at 6am and ends at 5pm)
- January 2 – 17 $25 late registration fee (Registration begins at 6am and ends at 5pm)
- January 19-30 $100 late registration fee (Registration begins at 6am and ends at 4:45pm)
- January 31-Feb 6 $200 late registration fee with Department approval
Who can register:
- Students who are currently enrolled are eligible to register.
- Graduate students admitted for Spring 2019 for the first time, as well as readmits who submitted a new application for Spring 2019.
- Students who were last enrolled in Spring 2018 or Summer 2018 need to submit an Update Application Form.
- Students who were last enrolled prior to Spring 2018 will need to submit a new application through ApplyTexas.
- If you have questions about a hold that is preventing you from registering, review these common holds and how to resolve them.
- If you receive an error message, learn what it means and what your options are for responding to it and registering.
- The registration system may be unavailable at times. View our access periods calendar for specific dates.
- If you have any other questions or need assistance, call the Office of the University Registrar at 512.245.7888 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS BOOKLETS:
HOW TO REGISTER:
REGISTRATION & SCHEDULE CHANGES:
REFUND POLICIES AND SCHEDULES:
FINAL EXAM SCHEDULE: