Steps to follow when registering for both, BAAS students & Graduate Students:
1. Check for registration deadlines
2. Check your Degree Audit (DAR) for missing courses
- If you do not have any courses listed, below are your options:
3. Check the Schedule of Classes for the upcoming TERM. Plan your schedule. For more Information click here
4. Register for courses!
5. Submit the registration form Degree Audit Update Request. This form is necessary for the following situations:
- This form submission will notify the OWLS Department to review the course and apply it to the appropriate BAAS module on your DAR, which will then allow Financial Aid to pay for the course.
- Closed Class overrides are handled by the department and not faculty.
- The OWLS Department only handles overrides for CTE or OCED courses.
- Overrides for Capstone (OCED 4360 & 4361) are handled by the Applied Arts Advising Center.
- Graduate CTE/OCED courses
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, there is a delay to the start of summer and fall registration by one week to April 6.
Registration for Summer and Fall 2020
Begins at 7:00 am on April 6, 2020
Time tickets are assigned based on classification (e.g., senior, junior) but also divided into time slots based on overall hours earned as of Monday, March 2, 2020. Time Ticket Information. To find out what times you qualify for, log in to Texas State Self Service.
Experienced Registration Issues?
- If you have questions about a hold that is preventing you from registering, review these common holds and how to resolve them.
- If you receive an error message, learn what it means and what your options are for responding to it and registering.
- The registration system may be unavailable at times. View our access periods calendar for specific dates.
- If you have any other questions or need assistance, call the Office of the University Registrar at 512.245.7888 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS BOOKLETS:
REGISTRATION & SCHEDULE CHANGES:
REFUND POLICIES AND SCHEDULES:
FINAL EXAM SCHEDULE: