The Department of Occupational, Workforce, & Leadership Studies (OWLS) offers three graduate degree options. The benefit of our graduate degrees are the following:
- You can earn your Masters degree completely online!
- Individualized programs with flexible delivery and scheduling for working professionals.
- The program faculty include individuals with a variety of backgrounds, specializing in teaching adult students who are working professionals.
- Offers a unique opportunity to gain skills highly valued in organizations and workplaces.
You can contact the OWLS Department at email@example.com or 512-245-2115.
Ready for Graduation?
- Apply online for the Graduate College
- Submit the application to the OWLS Department
- Follow dates and deadlines
- Complete your Comprehensive Exam
- Both Written & Oral Portions
- Click the Graduation Resources icon for more information!