Undergraduate Information Sessions
The Department of Occupational, Workforce, and Leadership Studies provides information sessions for students interested in attending the BAAS program at Texas State.
We invite you to attend one of these sessions to see if this is the right program for you.
You must attend an information session before you can meet with an academic advisor to become a BAAS student.
Because of the unique nature of the BAAS degree, all prospective students must complete an information session in order to gain admittance to the program.
After you attend any information session, you can meet with either academic advisor on either campus
This is when you will be able to provide your past transcripts, vocational education, and outline your degree plan.
Admission to Texas State is not required to attend on online session.
If you are interested in taking courses at the Round Rock Campus, you must attend an online session.
ONLINE INFORMATION SESSIONS
- For more information about the BAAS degree, please fill out the RSVP for Online Information Session by clicking the blue button to the right.
- Once we receive your form, you will be given access to the BAAS Info Session page. Once you have access to the page, you may return to it as many times as you like.
- Forms are processed Monday through Friday during normal business hours. Forms received outside of office hours will be processed the next business day.
After you submit a RSVP form:
- Your request has been sent to the OWLS Department. It usually takes 24 business hours to be added to the 'BAAS Information Session' TRACS Site.
- You will receive an email from 'firstname.lastname@example.org' titled "Welcome to TRACS!" which provides the invitation link to join the session.
- Once you navigate to TRACS, locate the BAAS Information Session TRACS Site by clicking ‘Your Sites’ on the top right corner of the page. Next, click ‘Projects’ and you will see the TRACS Site. Finally, you can click the star option to favorite the page which will add the site to the bar at the top of your TRACS home page.
- Once you enter the BAAS Information Session site, you will use the options on the left side of the page to change between steps. Read each step carefully and complete the assessment at the end of the modules.
- After you complete the mandatory information session your next steps will be the following: