Advisory Council _ OWLS Ambassadors
The Advisory Council provides their input, feedback, and more on the policies and procedures in OWLS recruitment opportunities, curriculum development, identifying workforce skills, meeting the needs of veterans, and how to serve the working adult population. They will have the opportunity to interact with current students, alumni, business representatives, and faculty.
- Annual membership renews every May
- Welcome to attend one faculty meeting
- Attends two advisory council meetings in September and February (virtual)
An OWLS Ambassador assists the OWLS Department with recruitment, mentoring, feedback, and more with program growth, retention, and outreach. Ambassadors reflect community leaders, alumni, college representatives, faculty, and current students.
- Annual membership renews every September
- Encouraged to attend one OWLS event
- Participate in one virtual outreach event each semester
- Provide email address for student contact
- Invited to participate in Bobcat Days
If you are interested in joining our Advisory Council or becoming an OWLS Ambassador, please complete an interest form!