Step 1: Do you Qualify?
You must meet the prerequisites for the Capstone (OCED 4360/4361)
- Completed OCED 3350/OCED 4350.
- Must be Core Complete.
- OE Module must be Complete.
- Must be in the final semester of the degree (completed all other degree requirements).
- 2.25 GPA in the professional development module.
- 2.00 Texas State GPA.
- Watched the 'BAAS Capstone Orientation' video. STEP 2
- Completed a mandatory workshop. (You must re-attend a workshop, if you attended a workshop in previous semesters)
- Submitted the 'Capstone- PD Confirmation Form' for approval to be added to the TRACS site.
- Received approval from OWLS to upload the required documents to “BAAS Capstone Apply” TRACS site.
- Submitted the BAAS Capstone Application, Writing Capstone Objectives, & Capstone Application Rubic for review to the TRACS site.
- Received approval on the Application for Enrollment in OCED 4360/4361 from the capstone coordinator
OCED 4360 and OCED 4361 are taken in the semester you graduate.
They should be the only classes you take.
CLEP/DSST Examinations AND/OR Correspondence Courses
may not be taken in the last semester of the degree.